My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 28, 2018

I didn't get any new followers, new referrals, ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

There were 2 Clixsense surveys offered to me when I woke up. One paid me 59 cents and the other disqualified me before I could enter any data. There were also 2 Globaltestmarket surveys offered to me when I woke up. One paid me 1 dollar and the other disqualified me and gave me disqualification points. I didn't get any Toluna surveys when I woke up.

This blog almost has 5,000 views. It is currently at 4,992 views. As I said, one Youtube channel I have now has over 2,500 views.

I received emails telling me to buy a membership when I woke up, which I deleted.

I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I am probably 80 percent of the way to a cashout on Globaltestmarket. I think I still have 13,000 points on Toluna so I am 65 percent of the way to a cashout there. I have around 57 dollars on Clixsense. I am not sure how I will withdraw that money. I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site, which will probably be possible to withdraw from after one week. Apart from that, I am around 10-40 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

The stock market is pretty high right now but I think it is still a pretty good time to buy shares. The best time to buy shares was last month since it has been a pretty long time since the stock market was that low.

I think I said this here already but I received a letter from Sunlife Philippines a week ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment