My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, November 2, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or ebook sales or donations or ad clicks or new referrals or new followers or anything when I woke up.

I am still waiting for around three cashouts to arrive. One will probably arrive after a week while 2 will take around 4 more weeks to arrive.

I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably get to cashout there after two months. I have around 1070 points on Globaltestmarket and I will need 40 more points to cashout there. I will probably need one more month to get that far, after which I will be able to cashout 1000 pesos. I think I'm 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on all the other sites.

I am not sure how I will cashout my money on Clixsense. I have 58 dollars there right now. I don't expect to get the money there anymore. It would be lucky for me if I did get the money there, but I'm pretty sure something will happen to prevent me from getting the money there.

I think I have 16,000 points on Toluna. I will need 20,000 points to withdraw 250 pesos there. I will probably need one more month to earn that much there, if not two months.

The stock market seems to be up right now so it might be good to sell some shares. As I said, the prices were really low a month ago so it was ideal to buy shares at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment