My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, November 9, 2018

I didn't receive any donations, ad clicks, ebook sales, new followers, job offers, or anything today.

I am going to receive a cashout from Globaltestmarket in about 2 weeks. It is worth 1000 pesos. I also cashed out from Toluna but I think I need to wait for three months before I can receive that money. My cashout there was worth 250 pesos.

Apart from that, I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on two sites. I will probably get to cashout from those sites in about two months. I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I will probably get to cashout there in two months. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

The stock market is moderately high right now. As I said, the stock market was very high a few days ago and it would have been good to sell shares at that point. Right now it is pretty good to buy, but it was way better to buy shares around a month ago since the stock market was really low at that point.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

I still have no idea how to cashout my funds on Clixsense. I have 60 dollars there right now. I am actually willing to trade those 60 Clixsense dollars for 10 dollars worth, if anyone's interested. Just email me and I will explain things further.

I don't really check the view counts on my Youtube channels anymore. I think I still have 2,600+ views on one channel. I think this blog is still at 5,000+ views but I haven't checked it in a while. I don't think this blog is at 5,100+ views yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment