My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 25, 2018

I didn't get any survey invites, ad clicks, donations, ebook sales, or job offers or anything today.

I am still waiting for a cashout from Toluna. I will probably receive it after three months. I am still at 300 points on Globaltestmarket. I still don't know how to cashout my money from Clixsense, but I don't really expect to get my money there anymore anyway.

I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably get to cashout there after one month. On another site, I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout. I might get to cashout there after two months. On another site, I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout there too and I will get to cashout there after around two months too. I might be able to cashout from one site after a week or so. Apart from that, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I checked the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there were no surveys available, so I wasn't paid anything. I might stop clicking on the Pollfish router eventually since there are always no surveys available on that router anyway.

I think I finally reached 2,700 views on one Youtube channel of mine.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

I might sell some stocks next month if I end up at around a 20 percent profit on a stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment