My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, November 2, 2018

There weren't any Globaltestmarket surveys offered when I woke up. I only need 100 more points there to cashout 1000 pesos. From the looks of it, I will need 2 more months of being active on that site before I can cashout.

There were also no toluna surveys offered in the morning. I will probably need to qualify to two more surveys there to reach a 250 pesos cashout. I said it before, but they don't give disqualification points anymore, so if I get disqualified from a survey there, I earn nothing.

One Youtube channel I have might reach 2,600 views soon. I think it was only a year ago that it had only 200 views and it's more than ten times that now. This blog already has 5,000 views and more.

I am active on a new site I use and I think I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout there. I will probably need a few more months to cashout there.

A lot of the time I don't check the Peanutlabs or Pollfish routers anymore since there are usually no surveys available. There are rare occasions when Peanutlabs has a survey which disqualifies, but I gave up on the Pollfish router since it has no surveys available 100 percent of the time.

I earn less than 5 percent of my income from one industry and I make the other 95 percent from two industries. I will probably leave that low-paying industry completely in the long run. I think I can earn much more money with other methods using less time, compared to that industry I used to be active in. That industry also has most of its websites closed/bankrupt already, so it would make sense to leave that industry eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment