My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, November 17, 2018

I didn't get any survey invitations, or ebook sales, or donations, or new referrals, or new followers, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received one ad click when I woke up. I didn't get any ad clicks for around three months and this is the first ad click I have had after three months.

I am 92 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might get to cashout there after a month. On one site, I am 90 percent of the way to a cashout. I might get to cashout there after two weeks. I was able to request a cashout from one site earlier. I might get the money after a week. I am waiting for one cashout which might arrive after two months. I am also waiting for a cashout from Toluna which will arrive after two or so months. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

One Youtube channel I have is still at 2,600+ views. This site is at around 5,040+ views.

I tried collecting from the usual lotteries I play earlier and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 30 percent.

The stock market is pretty high right now. It might be good to sell some shares. The stock market has been fluctuating a lot over the past two months, going really up in one week and then going really low in the next week. It might be good to have a certain price threshold for your stocks, like a 25 percent gain, and then sell the shares when you reach that much gain. It might not be good to sell shares if you are losing less than 25 percent on a stock since it will probably go up in the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment