My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

There was a survey I was invited to do when I woke up which disqualified me. I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, job offers, new referrals, or anything when I woke up.

I am thinking of uploading to Youtube only every two weeks instead of every week. I don't get any views anymore, anyway. That will free up my time to do other things.

I still don't know how to withdraw my money from Clixsense. I guess no one's interested in exchanging my 60 dollars there for 5 dollars in other means of payment/etc. so I am cancelling that offer.

I have 500 Globaltestmarket points right now. This is because I received 150 points from a survey yesterday along with 2 surveys that disqualified me, so I earned 160 points total from Globaltestmarket yesterday.

If I recall properly, I am waiting for a cashout of 250 pesos from Toluna. I might receive that after two months.

I just checked the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there are no surveys available, so I didn't even get any disqualification points.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes from all of them. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

I might sell a few stocks when I get a high enough price on some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment