My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, November 12, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new followers, new referrals, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

There was a pollfish survey that asked a verification question of: "Have you ever seen yourself outside of a reflection?" I thought about it and I remembered that I see myself in photos like resume photos apart from reflections so I clicked "yes." After that the Pollfish survey disqualified me. Apparently that was the wrong answer. I didn't get any disqualification points.

I think there was a Peanutlabs survey offered earlier through the router that disqualified me. It gave me disqualification points.

There were three or so Clixsense surveys that disqualified me when I woke up. There was an announcement done there that they had plans to pay people for surveys that disqualify, but it has been a year or so already and they never implemented that change. From the looks of it, they will never add any new payment options, apart from after ten more years maybe.

I might try applying for surveys later. I didn't get any survey invitations from Globaltestmarket  or Toluna when I woke up.

I think I'm supposed to update my Youtube channels but I don't feel like it. I might do it later, but I probably won't.

I'm 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site, and I will get to cashout there after two or so months. I'm 40 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will probably get to cashout there after two months. I am 90 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one week. Apart from all of that, I am generally 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I received was 5 percent.

If I recall properly, this blog has around 5,030+ views. One Youtube channel I have has around 2,640+ views.

No comments:

Post a Comment