My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, November 30, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks, donations, ebook sales, new referrals, new followers, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

There was a Peanutlabs survey that didn't disqualify me today and paid me around 10 cents. There was also a survey on Clixsense that didn't disqualify me, after two other surveys disqualified me. It paid me around 15 cents. I didn't get any invitations to Toluna surveys today. I think I have around 500 points on globaltestmarket right now so I need 500 more points to cashout there. I will probably need around four months to earn that many points there. If I remember correctly, I have around 5,000 points on Toluna. I need 20,000 points to cashout there, and I will probably need around four months to earn that many points there.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might get to cashout there after one month. I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am around 60 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after four months. Apart from that, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I think I have 2,700 views on one Youtube channel I own. This blog still has 5,000+ views. I think this blog averages around 10 views a week. I think one Youtube channel I have gets an average of 100 views a month.

I don't think I will get my money from Clixsense anymore. I guess that's fine since I've already found other ways to earn that made up for my income there. I earn an average of 4 dollars a month on Clixsense and I've already found ways to earn that much through other means.

No comments:

Post a Comment