My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, new referrals, new followers, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

I have a total of 800 points right now on Globaltestmarket. I will probably get to cashout there after two months. I also have 8000 points or so on Toluna. I will probably get to cashout there after two months. There was a Pollfish survey offered to me when I woke up which disqualified me.

I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will get to cashout there after a month. On another site, I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout and I will get to cashout there after two months. I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will get to cashout there after about four months. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

This blog has around 5,100+ views right now. One of my Youtube channels is still at 2,700 views.

I checked the Peanutlabs router when I woke up and it had no surveys available, so I did not even get any disqualification points.

I played the usual lotteries I use and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment