My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, December 8, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new followers, new referrals, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I think I am waiting for a cashout from Toluna but I don't remember very well. I might have actually received the money but I am not sure.

I tried checking the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers but there were no surveys offfered, so I didn't even get any disqualification points.

I think I'm 80 percent of the way to a cashout on two sites. Those are the two sites I'm closest to a cashout on right now. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I think this site got 100+ views overnight. I'm not really sure where all those views came from. My Youtube channel is still at 2,700+ views. I'm not sure but I think this blog now has 5,300+ views because of that increase in views from last night.

I didn't get any survey invitations from Globaltestmarket or Toluna when I woke up.

I did play the lotteries I usually use and I got the default prizes when I woke up. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment