My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or donations or ad clicks or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

There weren't any surveys offered when I woke up.

I was able to cashout from one site last night. I might get to cashout from about two sites after two months.

I am waiting for a cashout from Toluna. It will take around three months for that cash to arrive.

I think one Youtube channel I have has 2,800+ views. Originally that channel was supposed to be about making money online only but I later decided to make it about my regular life stuff too. I might actually link all my channels together at some point so they won't have to be anonymous to each other. But I think I will take a lot of time before I decide to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment