My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, December 7, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, new followers, ebook sales, ad clicks, job offers, donations, or anything when I woke up.

There was one Clixsense survey that paid me around 50 cents earlier. There were also 5 Peanutlabs surveys that disqualified me so I earned 5 cents. The Pollfish surveys gave me an invite and then disqualified me as usual. I tried applying for surveys but I was disqualified from all of them.

I think this blog is at 5,200+ views now. One Youtube channel I have is still at 2,700+ views.

I am around 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one week. I think I am around 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after one month. Apart from that, I think I am 10-30 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I have 900 Globaltestmarket points right now and I need around 1,200 points to cashout. I might need two more months to get that many points. Those 1,200 points are worth 1,000 pesos. I think I am at 12,000 points on Toluna and I might get to cashout there after one month.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment