My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, December 23, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks when I woke up.

I tried the usual lotteries and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

Globaltestmarket offered me a survey but apparently I already took it so it didn't pay me anything. I don't think Clixsense offered me any surveys when I woke up.

I'm 90 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after a month. I think I'm 50 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after 3 months. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I've pretty much already replaced Clixsense as an income source. I rarely login there since there are many better offers in many sites.

I might sell some stocks since I made a significant profit on some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment