My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, November 23, 2018

I am going to receive 250 pesos from Toluna after two or so months. I think that is the only cashout I am waiting for right now. I was able to receive the other cashouts that I was waiting for.

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or ebook sales or donations today.

I think one Youtube channel I have is still at 2,600 views. This blog is still at 5,000 views. I think this blog received 5 views today.

The stock market seems to be pretty high this week. It might be good to sell some shares right now if you have earned 25 percent or more on some of your stocks.

I am 90 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one week. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after a month. On another site, I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout and I might get to cashout there after five months. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I think I have 300 points on Globaltestmarket right now. I need 1000 points to cashout there. I have 5,000 points on Toluna right now and I need 20,000 points to cashout there.

I think I looked at the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers earlier and there weren't any surveys available, so I didn't even get any disqualification points.

I now have 61 dollars on Clixsense but I am not sure how I will withdraw the money. I don't really know a way to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment