My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I didn't receive any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new followers, new referrals, job offers, survey invitations, or anything when I woke up.

I have 65 Globaltestmarket points right now. I think they are transferring to a new website after a week. I am waiting for a Toluna cashout and it will arrive after two or so months.

I am almost 90 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might get to cashout there after a month. I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site. I might get to cashout there after 2 weeks. I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after 6 or so months. Apart from those, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I think one Youtube channel I have is still at 2,600+ views. This blog is still at 5000+ views. I should probably update my Youtube channels in a few days.

The stock market is pretty low all of a sudden and it might be good to buy a few shares later before the stock market goes up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment