My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I have around 600 points on Globaltestmarket right now. I will probably be able to cashout there after four months. After that, I will be able to get another 1000 pesos.

On Toluna, I think I have around 13,000 points, so I am more than halfway to a cashout there. I will probably get to cashout there after three months.

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new referrals, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I was able to cashout from one site yesterday so I was able to get another 30 cents. Apart from that, I didn't get any other cashouts recently.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably be about to cashout there after three or so months. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I think one Youtube channel I have now has 2,500 views.

No comments:

Post a Comment