My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 29, 2018

I received the usual bot emails when I woke up that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I will click on some of them and delete the rest. I also received the usual 5 inbox2cash.com emails that I get everyday. I deleted them.
I also received an email from Yourvoice, which I deleted.

I will try the usual lotteries I play in a few hours and I am expecting to get the default prizes as usual. I am also expecting to get the usual 2 percent random bonus I get.

I am 55 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might actually get to cashout there after two or so months. I was actually able to request a cashout from one site last night. After that, I will receive an additional 30 cents. I am 15 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I am expecting to cashout there after three or four months.

I am thinking of discontinuing or even deleting my fiction blog. It's because writing there more or less requires me to insert my opinions and philosophies into each post and my opinions and philosophies aren't intelligent or intellectual, so that whole site tends to embarrass me and make me look bad for the most part. I'm thinking of deleting all the posts there and maybe just sell all the posts as a single ebook or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment