My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I was offered a survey when I woke up and I was paid around 30 cents for it.

I tried the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the usual prizes. The random bonus I got was 20 percent. I stopped using some lotteries and I will probably only click on them around once every two weeks.

I am 85 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. If I stay active there for around 2 more weeks, I will be able to cashout.

I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site. On that site, I will probably get to cashout if I stay active for around 6 more weeks.

I earned around 4 cents from clicking sites after I woke up. I will probably earn a similar amount tomorrow.

I got the usual inbox2cash.com emails when I woke up. There were five of those inbox2cash.com emails when I woke up as usual. I deleted those emails.

I also received one email from Devon Brown and I usually get one email from that person every 24 hours. I deleted the email.


No comments:

Post a Comment