My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, July 26, 2018

I might be able to cashout from one site after two weeks. Once I receive that cashout, I will earn another 30 or so cents.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably require two more months to be able to cashout there. On another site, I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout and I might be able to cashout there after three weeks. On a different site, I am 10 percent of the way to a cashout and I will probably be able to cashout there after two or so months.

I received some emails telling me that they will share an inheritance worth millions of dollars if I give them my bank details. I told them that I have an alternative way to receive the money that would not require my bank details and they can send the money to me that way, but they did not reply.

This site received 0 views in the past 24 hours. I think one channel I have gained 6 views in the past 24 hours and it might actually end up having 2,000 views total in a few weeks. Another channel I have gained 5 or so views in the past 24 hours. There is one other channel I have that I think I should update since it hasn't been updated in a while.

I will try the usual lotteries I play in a few hours and I am expecting the usual default prizes as well as a random bonus of 2 percent or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment