My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, July 26, 2018

When I woke up, I was offered a loan via email which would have 3 percent interest per year which I could use for business ventures and I could ask for a loan up to 500,000 dollars. I replied that I don't really need a business investment since the programs I use are either software or very cheap so I can just pay with my own pocket. I also explained that I would probably end up losing money with that loan since I have no experience with borrowing a lot of money and finding ways to make more income than the interest rate. After that, I explained as usual that I want to be paid via a monthly salary or a per-piece/contractual basis. I didn't get a reply afterwards.

I received the usual 5 inbox2cash.com junk emails when I woke up, so I deleted those emails. I also received the usual emails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all, so I am clicking on some of them and deleting the rest.

I played the usual lotteries I play a few hours ago and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 1 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment