My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I am thinking of leaving two or three websites I own, or abandoning them.

I would like to transfer to other and new sites that will pay me for every post and every upload. I will just copy-paste all the posts and uploads I have ever made along with all the descriptions and then paste them all to the new sites so I will make money per view and per impression, as well as per ad click.

I am thinking of joining new sites where the barrier to entry to becoming a verified member and starting to get a paycheck aren't as strict compared to three of the websites I am using right now.

With making those changes to my online work, I think I will make far more money and more easily with less posting and uploading. I think that would be the right career shift for me to make.

I am just thinking of sites where it would be good to get started on this and have a career that way. As of now very few sites offer such options. Maybe if I am patient and wait for a few years there will be more competition and there will be more sites offering what I am looking for (get paid per impression/view/ad click for posting and uploading without an overly difficult application process to start getting paid).

I am also thinking of joining some sites where they will add an ad to your site and then you make money whenever people click on those ads. I would like to have an ad clicking service like that added to my sites which would not have an overly difficult barrier to entry when it comes to starting with getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment