My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 1, 2018

I didn't receive any job offers or ebook sales or ad clicks or bitcoin donations or anything when I woke up.

I just received the usual bot mails which pay a fraction of a cent. I clicked on some of them and deleted the rest.

I got three more views on Youtube when I woke up. I also checked the "community" tab there and I gained a new bot comment.

I am around 40 percent of the way to a cashout on one site I use. I am also 40 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site. On other sites, I am around 10 to 30 percent of the way to a cashout.

I am not in the mood to click on a lot of sites. I might click some of them if I don't have anything else to do.

I used the lotteries I am a member of a few minutes ago and I got the lowest prize on all of them. I also clicked on other sites I usually click along with those lotteries, and the average random bonus I got was 8 percent.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment