My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I received an email a few minutes ago telling me to pay money for advertising. I deleted that email.

Over time, I am leaving one industry more and more since I am using fewer and fewer sites that are a part of that industry. I think that at some point, I will leave that industry completely. I probably will soon because more and more sites in that industry are becoming scams and suddenly closing before I can cashout. I really want to replace that industry as an income source with a new industry I can join.

I think I can earn an additional 1/2 cent if I do more work on one site. For the past few hours I earned around 1.6 cents by clicking 10 times each on around four sites.

I gained three new views on one of my sites in the past few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment