My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I received some junk mail a few minutes ago telling me to pay money to advertise, so I deleted the email. There was also some junk mail offering me a job that would pay 1,000 dollars, but I do not have the skills required for the job, so I deleted the email.

I also received some bot mail that I clicked, and it paid me 1/10 of a cent. Apart from that, there were also 10 other bot mails that I clicked a few hours ago that paid me 1/2 of a cent total.

There have been no surveys offered for the past few hours, apart from the ones that were offered when I woke up which I mentioned.

I did 30 clicks on one site and I gained 1 cent there.

I am going to use the lotteries I use in a few minutes and I am expecting the lowest prizes possible from all of them. The other sites that I use after those lotteries will probably give a random bonus of 5 percent.

I didn't bother to look at my mutual funds anymore since I am at a 3.5 percent loss on my stocks account, so my mutual funds account will probably show a similar loss, but will probably lose around twice as much money, so there is probably a 7 percent loss in my portfolio there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment