My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

There have been no surveys offered for the past few hours.

One of my sites gained 2 views over the past 24 hours.

I am going to use the lotteries I use in a few hours and I am expecting the lowest possible prizes as usual.

I need 20 more cents to cashout 40 cents from one website. That will probably take 1 more month of clicking to be able to cashout that money.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on another site. I will probably take around 10 more months of clicking to cashout there.

I am going to try to click on some sites in a few hours since I don't have anything else to do.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on another site, where I need 10 more cents to cashout 20 cents. That will probably take 4 more weeks of clicking to reach that amount and cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment