My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks, new referrals, ebook sales, bitcoin donations, or anything when I got up earlier.

I tried all the lotteries I use a few minutes ago and I got the lowest possible prizes on all of them as usual. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably need three more months before I can cashout from that site.

There were four surveys offered to me when I woke up earlier. Two of them paid me 15 cents each. One of them disqualified me before I could enter any data and it didn't give me any disqualification points. The fourth survey disqualified me before I could enter any data and it paid me 1/2 of a cent as disqualification points.

I made four posts on one site when I woke up earlier. All four of those posts have gotten zero views in the past 10 hours.

I seem to have gained 10 views on one site and I seem to have gained 2 views on another site when I woke up. This site has gotten 1 view in the past 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment