My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I just used the lotteries I usually use. I got the lowest prize possible on all of them. On the other sites I use after those lotteries, the random bonus I got was 10 percent.

There have been no surveys offered over the past few hours.

I am starting to get the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent. I will click on some of them tomorrow. I also received the usual 5 inbox2cash.com junk mail that always arrive every 24 hours, so I deleted them.

There was also junk mail from a website telling me to pay money for a membership, and I deleted that email.

I am 55 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. On other sites, I am around 15-40 percent of the way to a cashout. I am mostly 15 percent of the way to a cashout on the sites I use on average.

I am thinking of joining two new industries. Hopefully the technology used in those industries will improve to the point that I can leave some of the industries I am currently in.

No comments:

Post a Comment