My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 15, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals or ebook sales or bitcoin donations or ad clicks or anything in the past few hours.

I earned around 4 cents in the past few hours from clicking. There weren't any surveys offered in the past few hours.

This site received 2 views in the past 24 hours. A different site I own got 5 views in the past 24 hours.

I didn't get any new followers on any of my sites.

I didn't get any new email lately apart from the bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I will click on some of them and delete the rest.

I used the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the lowest prize possible on all six of them. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

I am not yet done making changes to this site. I will need to modify more about this site until I can say that my revision of this site is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment