My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 15, 2018

I am pretty much done with the changes I want on this site. Ideally I want to change some hyperlinks, but it's not that important.

I used the lotteries I use a few minutes ago, and I got the lowest prizes possible on all six sites as I expected. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I haven't checked one account I have yet, but I'm sure that there are no donations there.

There have been no surveys offered for the past two or so hours. I will just check again when I wake up.

I am 90 percent of the way to a cashout on two sites. I will need to click for around a week to cashout from both of those sites. Both of those sites will pay me a cashout of 15 cents each.

As I pointed out on my sites, I have experience with basic baking and cooking. I am thinking of uploading photos of finished products of food I make so I can be more convincing when I say that I have cooking and baking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment