My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or bitcoin donations or ebook sales or anything when I woke up. I didn't get any job offers via text message when I woke up either.

I got the usual bot mails which pay a fraction of a cent if you click all of them. I am going to click a few of them and delete the rest.

There was also some junk mail promoting a website, so I deleted that mail.

I've earned 1/2 of a cent so far from ad clicks. That's my total earnings from ad clicks after I have used that ad click service for 1 year.

As I said a while ago, I was able to cashout 40 cents recently. After I received this money, there was still a transaction fee, so I received around 30 cents net after the fee.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up.

I don't need to create future posts for one site of mine yet. I still have four posts saved up, so I can just upload those next week and think of new things to upload on that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment