My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 9, 2018

This site has gotten zero views in the past 24 hours.

I am going to use the lotteries I use in a few hours. I am expecting the lowest prizes possible for all of them as usual.

There have been no surveys offered for the past few hours.

I received more bot mails that would pay a fraction of a cent if you clicked them all. I deleted them all since I don't click those bot mails on weekends.

I clicked on some sites a few hours ago and I earned 2.5 cents from those sites, after making 40 clicks. I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on one of those sites and I really want to keep clicking there so I can cashout. On a different site, I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout so it is even nearer to a cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment