My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 17, 2018

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours.

I received no ad clicks, new referrals, ebook sales, bitcoin donations, or anything when I woke up.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up.

I am going to use the lotteries I use in a few hours and I am expecting the lowest possible prizes as usual.

I am not near to a cashout on any site right now. The nearest I am to a cashout right now is probably 10 percent of the way to a cashout on one site.

I received an email last night telling me to buy some products from a company. I replied that I am looking for an online job that pays 100 dollars a month, and that if they are not offering that, I can advertise their product here if they pay me some money per month. They haven't replied yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment