My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales or job offers or ad clicks or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

I received the usual bot mails which pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all, and I am clicking a few of them and deleting the rest. I also received some junk mail from an MLM telling me to buy a membership, so I deleted those mails.

I didn't get any job offers via text when I woke up. I received some junk text telling me to pay for a texting plan, and I deleted those texts.

I used the lotteries I use a few hours ago, and I received the lowest possible prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 20 percent. The nearest I am to a cashout on those lotteries is 55 percent on one lottery. On the other lotteries, I am around 30 percent of the way to a cashout while I am only 10 percent of the way to a cashout on some of them.

I received three survey offers when I woke up. One of the surveys was only compatible with mobile devices and it disqualified me before I could enter any data and the survey didn't give any disqualification points, even though the survey promised disqualification points. The other two surveys disqualified me after I answered two questions, and they gave me disqualification points, so I earned 5 cents total from those disqualification points.

I am going to do 30 clicks on one site and earn 1 cent. On another site, if I do 15 clicks, I will earn 1 cent too.

The site that used to pay 2 cents every 24 hours no longer offers that many earning opportunities. Usually half a week passes before it offers any earning opportunities, and then it pays me 2 cents after half a week.

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours.

I updated one of my sites and I made 4 posts there. That site seemed to have gained 4 views while I was sleeping. I might make a few posts on another site of mine and maybe add 1 or 2 more posts there.

I haven't gained any new followers on any of my sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment