My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I'll use the lotteries I use in a few hours and I am expecting to get the lowest prizes possible as usual. For the other sites I use right after those lotteries, I am expecting a random bonus average of 10 percent.

There have been no other surveys offered for the past few hours. I think I need to update my profile on newer sites I joined. Maybe the reason those newer sites are not sending me surveys is because I didn't complete my profiles there yet.

I added some new things to a playlist on one of my sites so I can update it without posting. I am thinking of deleting one playlist there, as well as merging one of the playlists with another one so they can just be one playlist. I might add some newer playlists there at some point to replace those ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment