My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, bitcoin donations, ad clicks, ebook sales, or anything when I woke up.

There were two surveys offered when I woke up. They both disqualified me before I could enter any data and they did not give any disqualification points.

I was able to cashout 40 cents from one site when I woke up after I did 15 more clicks on that site.

I was also able to cashout 20 cents from another site when I woke up. After I made a few clicks on that website a few hours ago, I was able to reach 20 cents there and I was able to cashout there too.

I used the lotteries I use and I got the lowest possible prizes on all of them. I added one more site to my list of lotteries I use so I have 6 lotteries I regularly use now.

I made 4 new posts on one site of mine. On that site, I gained 3 views over the past few hours. I also made some changes to that site to update my info.

This site gained 3 views over the past 24 hours.

I might click on a few more sites and gain a few more cents. I will probably gain around 4 cents in the next few hours from clicking. I don't really expect to receive any more survey invitations in the next 24 hours.

I am still breaking even in the stock market. I need to make a 30 percent profit before I start to make withdrawals. I don't really open my mutual fund accounts anymore since I am expecting the value there to have gone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment