My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 3, 2018

I am around 48 percent of the way to a cashout on one of the sites I use. That is probably the nearest I am to a cashout on all the sites I use. On other sites, I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on some of them, while I am around 10 percent of the way to a cashout on the others.

I still haven't regained my investment in the stock market. I am still at a 3 percent loss there.

I still didn't receive the money I requested from one site. The money is still not in my perfectmoney account, and it has been more than a month already since my withdrawal request. I am giving up on that site already and I am going to click on it only once every two weeks now. As I said, I just delete all the junk mail that site sends me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment