My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I qualified for a survey a few hours ago. It paid me 10 cents.

A different website sent me a survey invitation. I joined that survey site three months ago and it never sent any invitations for three months, so I assumed it would never send any survey invitations. I was surprised when it suddenly sent a survey invitation. That survey disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I am going to use the lotteries I use in a few hours. I am expecting the lowest prizes possible as usual and I am expecting a random bonus of about 5 percent.

Apart from those emails, I only have bot emails sent to me in the past few hours that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I will click on some of them later and I already deleted the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment