My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I just used the lotteries I use a few minutes ago and I got the lowest prize possible on all 6 lotteries. The random bonus I got was 20 percent.

There was one survey offered a few hours ago. It malfunctioned and the link didn't work properly, so I was disqualified and didn't get any disqualification points.

I am 85 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. After I earn a bit more there, I will be able to cashout another 40 cents. I will probably need to click there for one more week to reach 100 percent of a cashout there.

There are some surveys available on some of my accounts that are compatible only with smartphones or tablets, so I cannot get paid for those.

This site got 3 views in the past 24 hours. A different site of mine has gotten zero views for the past 24 hours. I have not gotten any new followers on any of my sites.

I didn't get any emails recently apart from the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I am going to click some of those later and delete the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment