My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 7, 2018

This site has gotten 1 view in the past 24 hours.

I just tried all the lotteries I use a few minutes ago. I got the fourth lowest prize on one of them, so I am 25 percent of the way to a cashout on that site. On the rest of the lotteries, I got the lowest possible prizes. The random bonus I got was 20 percent.

I might click on two more sites in a few hours. I will make around 10 clicks on each site and I will earn a total of 4/10 cents from clicking on both sites.

There have been no surveys offered over the past few hours.

I am going to try to check one account I have to see if any donations have been made there, but I don't think that account has gotten any donations.

I received some junk texts a few minutes ago. They were texts telling me to pay for a membership on a website. I deleted those texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment