My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 8, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks or new referrals or ebook sales or job offers or bitcoin donations when I woke up.

I received mail in a different language that I thought was from someone who wanted a business deal. I explained what I was looking for in a business deal, but then the same reply was being replied to me over and over. I then I thought it was just a bot and I deleted the email.

There was some junk email telling me to pay for advertising on a website, and I deleted those emails.

I received the usual junk mail that pays a fraction of a cent if I click them all, and I am going to click on some of them and delete the rest.

My total earnings from ad clicks right now is 1/2 of a cent, after 1 year of using the ad click service.

This site received 0 views in the past 24 hours.

I have not gained any new followers on any of my sites.

I gained 5 more views overnight on one of my sites.

I used all the lotteries I use a few minutes ago and I got the lowest possible prize on all of them. The random bonus I got was 40 percent. One of the sites was also not working so my earnings were reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment