My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 9, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, bitcoin donations, or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

I used the lotteries I use a few minutes ago and I got the lowest prize possible for most of them. I got the second lowest prize on one of them. The random bonus I got was 30 percent.

I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will need around 3 more weeks to be able to cashout there. After I cash out there, I will have an additional 40 cents added to my account.

The only emails I received when I woke up were bot emails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I deleted them all since I don't click those ads on a weekend.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up.

This site has gotten zero views over the past 24 hours. One of my other sites received 2 views overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment