My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I logged into one of my accounts and as I expected, I didn't receive any donations at all. Maybe I should be more active in asking for donations. I have read about some methods of spreading donation requests around online so that my chances of receiving donations will be much higher.

I am thinking of joining other sites which will pay me by making text and non-text posts with no requirements of amounts of followers or view counts. I might actually leave 2 sites I have now have if I can find new sites like those, since it will be easier to make money that way. Plus I really dislike logging in just to update websites and having to log out to complete CAPTCHAs. If I do this updating on other sites, I will not have to do this logging in and logging out. I will probably make money on those sites by copy-pasting the content from the sites I post on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment