My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I gained 1 view over the past few hours on one of my websites. This website is still stuck at 1 view total for the past 24 hours. I have not gained any new followers on any site over the past 24 hours.

I am trying to look for sites where I will get paid for posting either text or non-text posts. There seems to be only 2 sites that make this possible. All the other sites aside from them require very strict membership processes that I either will not pass or will require a membership fee that is too expensive to make a profit with. All in all, I think I am going to wait for more competing websites to show up before I leave two of my websites and focus on new websites completely. I don't think I can trust those paying websites too much if there are only two of them and there are no other competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment