My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 14, 2018

This site has gotten 2 views in the past 24 hours.

I used the lotteries I use a few minutes ago. I got the lowest prizes possible on all 6 lotteries I use. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

I just made some changes on one site I own. I am probably going to change some aspects of this site soon too.

I clicked on all the sites I use a few hours ago. This is so that my accounts on all those sites don't become inactive and close.

I am going to make 30 clicks on one site in a few hours and earn 1 more cent. My total earnings from clicking in the past 12 hours is around 4 or 5 cents. I earn around 1.5 dollars monthly from clicking on sites. With surveys, I earn around 5 dollars a month from all the survey sites I currently use. I earn around 1 dollar a month from the lotteries I use along with their random bonuses. So right, now, the total money I make online is around 7.5 dollars a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment