My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales or new referrals or bitcoin donations or job offers when I woke up.

I did actually get 2 ad clicks when I woke up. As a result, I earned 1/10 of a cent.

I didn't get any job offers via email when I woke up. I got one bot email from an MLM telling me to buy a membership, and I deleted that email. There were also the usual bot emails that pay a fraction of a cent for 10 or so clicks. I will click on some of them and delete the rest.

I am pretty sure my stocks went down again a few hours ago, so I am not really going to check them again. I will try to check on them again after a few months.

There were 3 surveys offered when I woke up. One of them was only compatible with smartphones and tablets, and it disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. The other two surveys disqualified me after two or three questions, and they gave me 2 cents each as disqualification points, so I ended up earning 4 cents total from those disqualifications.

I seem to have gained 2 views on one site of mine over the past few hours. This site gained 1 view over the past 5 or so hours.

I am going to try the lotteries I use again. I am expecting to get the lowest prizes on all of them. On the sites I collect from after I use the lotteries, I am expecting a random bonus of 5 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment