My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, June 11, 2018

I received a survey offer a few minutes ago. It disqualified me after I answered 2 questions and didn't give any disqualification points.

I tried all the lotteries I use a few minutes ago and I got the lowest possible prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

I don't feel like clicking on too many sites right now. I might click on one or two sites later.

This site has gotten zero views in the past 24 hours. A different site I own got 1 view in the past 12 or so hours.

As I said, I might click on two or three sites later so I would earn at least 3 cents. I earned 1 cent from one site a few hours ago already.

I didn't look at the stock market anymore since I expect my stock prices to be down right now and I don't expect any significant profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment