My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, June 25, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, new referrals, or bitcoin donations or anything when I woke up.

All the emails I got when I woke up were bot emails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click all of them. I will click on some and deleted the rest.

I didn't get any survey invites when I woke up.

I used the lotteries I use a few minutes ago and I got the lowest possible prize on all of them. The random bonus I got was 2 percent. One site I use along with those lotteries hasn't been working for 2 weeks now so I gave up on it.

This site got zero views in the past 24 hours. A different site I own got 1 view overnight. The other site I own apart from that didn't get any views overnight.

I am supposed to make four posts on one site I own tomorrow. I have four posts saved already and all I need to do is upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment