My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 9, 2018

I just used the lotteries I use and I got the lowest prize on all of them. I received a random bonus of 30 percent.

The sites that were not working last night seem to be working now. I hope that those sites don't have any more problems/

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will need 60 more days to reach a cashout there as long as I click regularly. Once I am 100 percent of the way to a cashout there, I will be able to cashout 40 cents from that site.

I received more bot mails recently that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I deleted all of them since I usually don't click those bot mails on the weekend.

There were 2 surveys offered a few minutes ago. One of the surveys disqualified me after answering two questions and it didn't give any disqualification points. The other survey accepted my answers and paid me 10 cents.

I didn't get any ebook sales or ad clicks or bitcoin donations or new referrals or anything over the past few hours.

This site has gotten 1 view over the past 24 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment