My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 15, 2018

I made some revisions to the sites I own a few hours ago. I will probably get to editing this site in a few hours too. I actually just need to make some changes and I think it will look pretty much the way I want it to. I will then only need to make minor changes afterwards.

I also made some new posts on two of my sites in addition to these two new posts I have made here. I will probably need to make 2 new posts on one site I own after a week. Ideally, I should make four posts a week on that site, which is what I do on one site I own which seems to be getting the most views.

I am thinking of slowing down my posting here after I have made 2000+ posts. I am thinking of going on a schedule of maybe posting here four times a week like I do on one site I own already. This will give me more time to do other things on other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment